We believe everyone deserves a Second Opinion on their investment portfolio, and our opinion is based on decades of experience and expertise.
Your personalized Second Opinion Report will highlight the areas of successful investing that most need your attention and will provide you with
recommendations for improving the financial health of your portfolio.
Our Second Opinion service identifies the issues that affect your investment portfolio by:
- Quantifying your portfolio's level of risk
- Clarifying asset concentrations and overweightings
- Identifying hidden fees
- Instilling knowledge in how YOUR money is really invested
Most Common Problems We Find in 2nd opinion reviews:
- Lack of diversification especially with couples managing their own accounts
- Excessive fees & unnecessary expenses
- Low portfolio yield or annual income
- Poor performance
Click here to learn what's included in a second opinion review
Seminars & Workshops
Call or click here to learn more about Robert.
Phone: (888) 267-1138
Call or click here to learn more about Drummond.
Phone: (800) 889-7401